Since we understand how busy and challenging your new life in the Netherlands can be, we try to make learning Dutch as efficient, attractive and effective as we can for you. That is why any CoBuild Dutch course that you eventually decide to take will:
- be based on your carefully formulated personal and specific learning objectives.
- focus on teaching you Dutch that is relevant for the situations that you will come across.
- be flexible enough to be organised around your busy schedule.
- contain tailor-made, appealing and meaningful course material.
- provide you with tools to hold you accountable for your own language learning process.
Travelling without Moving
Enigma Delgado – Waalzaam is the proud founder and owner of CoBuild. Her master’s degree in English Language and Literature (Universiteit Utrecht) and her post-graduate degree in Education of Dutch as a Second/Foreign Language (KU Leuven) qualify her as a language professional. However, her life and working experiences qualify her as so much more. Nevertheless, teaching Dutch as a second language has been her most favourite professional occupation for over twenty years. The many different people she has met and the diversity of cultures she has come to learn about have enabled her to travel the world without moving and to broaden her horizon! Always looking for and trying out new ways to further improve the learning experiences of her clients is what makes Enigma tick.